Nurture a supportive & ‘business-friendly’ environment
The economic contribution of Mornington Peninsula businesses
is a key driver of regional improvement and important in raising the standard
of living for the local community.
The Committee for Mornington Peninsula aims to make it easier to do business in the region and nurture innovation, sustainable investment, economic growth and job creation.
THE COMMITTEE FOR MORNINGTON PENINSULA WILL:
- Identify policy settings and attitudes that needlessly impede or are hostile to enterprise, sustainable investment, economic growth and job creation
- Seek to demonstrate the positive and vital contribution of the business community to the well-being of the region and local residents
- Conduct discourse, advocacy and C4MP with respect for a range of views so that this respect may also be reciprocated
- Seek to ensure that the legitimate interests and view of the region’s business community are properly considered and reasonably embraced by decision makers, policy-formulators and government authorities
- Conduct awards events to showcase exemplar businesses and the business community’s contribution to region wellbeing